Thursday, March 31, 2011

I LOVE NBA League Pass!!!

I do, I really do!!! It has been so awesome to be able to follow the Blazers here in Aussie. One of the things that I didn't think I would like about it at first, has turned out to be pretty good. That is, the away games are broadcast by the opposing team's broadcasters. So if it's our home game, we get to listen to Mike and Mike. But all of the the other teams broadcasters are have been giving high praise to, of course, my favorite, LaMarcus!!! They are talking about how he should have been an all-star this year, no other power forward is playing any better, etc. Also, some other team's players have been interviewed, and have also talked about how well is playing and how much confidence he is playing with! Yeah, baby!! It's been very nice to hear how other people talk about the Blazers, you know people who aren't as biased as we are in Portland. Yeah! Go Blazers!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment