Saturday, March 19, 2011

We're still here!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted! I had one week here all by myself, Dave went to Europe for a week. It was kind of fun, actually. My brother John and daughter Katy arrived on Friday, the 18th. They hit the ground running that day. We went to the market in Chinatown, then down to Circular Quay to see the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and took the tour of the Opera House. Such a spectacular building! Saturday was the first day since we've been here that it has rained all day :(   Poor Katy and John! The weather is about the same today (Sunday, the 20th). Bummer!!! I feel so bad. Of course, Katy and I had no problem shopping yesterday, but we can't do that everyday. Can we??!!!
John had to have a picture with the Australian Burger King (known here as Hungrey Jack) sign, advertising their great breakfast deal. Whoops, I mean "Brekky".

No comments:

Post a Comment